How to Convert DCR to ETH
Converting DCR to ETH requires you to find a decent exchange platform. With so many exchanges out there, choosing the right one can be tricky. However, understanding what features to look for will help you settle for the best cryptocurrency exchange. Here are some of the features you need to consider in your search:
– Vast cryptocurrency selection: Select a platform that offers the digital currencies you want to trade with. For instance, Rubix provides dozens of cryptocurrencies, including some of the most popular ones.
– Security: When trading online, you need assurance that all your transactions and data are safe from the hands of hackers. Rubix understands this and has put serious precautions in place to keep your personal and financial information secure. The platform offers multi-factor authentication and an account protection system that allows you to trade safely.
– Trade options: You need to operate on an account that is easy to use and transfer funds. Rubix allows you to use your debit or credit card to buy crypto or participate in crypto-to-crypto trade.
– Customer service: Nothing is more frustrating than dealing with an exchange with unresponsive or nonexistent customer service. At Rubix, we understand these frustrations, and that’s why we offer high-quality customer service to improve your overall experience.
About DCR & ETH
What is Decred?
Founded in 2016 by Jake Yacom-Piat, Decred started trading at the same time for less than $1. It reached a market high of $120 per coin during the 2018 bull market but came crashing with the rest of the cryptocurrencies afterwards. However, it has surpassed its previous all-time high and reached over $200 per coin in 2021.
DCR creates new blocks on its blockchain using Proof-of-Work. Transactions in these blocks are sent to five randomly selected validators using Proof-of-Stake. Then, validators on the Decred platform perform the second validation.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a decentralized blockchain that powers the cryptocurrency ether, ETH. The platform establishes a peer-to-peer network that executes and verifies smart contracts. It is a great platform that allows you to use Solidity scripting language and Ethereum Virtual Machine to build decentralized applications.
The Ethereum network operates on thousands of computers worldwide via users participating as nodes. As a result, the network is immune to attacks and unlikely to go down in an attack attempt. If one computer falls victim to a cyberattack, it has no impact on the network as a thousand others hold it.
Convert DCR to ETH using Rubix
We understand that getting a platform with the above features may require jumping several hoops before getting everything done. That’s why at Rubix, we believe in offering simplicity in all your crypto dealings. We help you convert DCR to ETH in a matter of seconds using the following simple steps:
– Launch the Rubix app or access the website on your browser.
– Select Decred and Ethereum and type in the amount of Decred you would like to convert on the pair tab.
– Review the exchange rate.
– Confirm the trade.
– Wait for the transaction to finalize.
– Once the transaction completes, you will see the exact amount of ETH you have in your wallet.