Buy, Sell, & Trade SXP
Exchange SXP with USD and Cryptocurrency
Investors can find Swipe (SXP) on popular exchanges such as Rubix. Swipe uses an integrated cryptocurrency called SXP. This currency allows users to access various crypto assets in the online and physical ecosystem. Central to the SXP exchange is the ability of Swipe wallet holders to use their Swipe cards to buy goods and services from authorized merchants. Besides fueling the Swipe network, the SXP token remains useful in paying network fees, staking, and synching on and off-chain network functions.
Swipe (SXP) is a platform designed to bridge the demand gap between cryptocurrency and fiat worlds, thanks to its native SXP token. This API platform allows businesses to generate and issue physical and virtual cryptocurrency-linked debit cards, for a seamless payment experience at the point of sale. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, its broad API endpoint library allows users to access on-demand fiat currencies at millions of locations that feature the SXP token as one of their payment options. The Swipe network’s native token serves the following uses:
- Payment: Cardholders can use their SXP to pay for services such as transaction fees
- Discounts: Companies that issue premium services for their cryptocurrency-linked debit cards leverage SXP tokens to discount common transaction costs such as processing fees
- Governance and staking: Swipe wallet owners can use their SXP tokens to access staking rewards or to secure the network by voting on essential developments, such as upgrades and protocol improvements
The network powered by SXP tokens leverages its Swipe API to connect its users to the world’s largest payment network, where they can enjoy instant cryptocurrency-to-fiat conversions bundled with Swipe rewards for cardholders.
Who created SXP?
This digital wallet ecosystem and software is a for-profit product founded by Joselito Lizarondo. He used his Bitcoin investment and company startup experience to create this platform. Lizarondo served as Swipe’s CEO until December 2021. He announced his resignation after Binance bought the network’s assets. The acquisition meant that Swipe’s network now supports Binance. However, despite his exit from the CEO role at Swipe, Lizarondo announced his plan to acquire SXP worth 10 million dollars to enable a stake on the blockchain and, consequently, participate in its governance.
Swipe’s 100% acquisition by Binance has allowed the company to rename it Solar. However, despite rebranding, this fully decentralized blockchain continues to use the native SXP for payment, discounts, and protocol governance.
How do I exchange and trade Swipe?
You can find Swipe tokens on several exchanges, including Rubix. Reputable platforms currently support trades between SXP and various cryptocurrencies and several fiat currencies. Follow these steps to exchange and trade Swipe.
1. Create a trading account. Follow the registration procedures to create an account with your preferred exchange.
2. Make a deposit. Deposit funds into your account. Find a preferred payment method that best suits your needs.
3. Buy Swipe. You can now exchange your funds for SXP tokens on your favorite exchange.
Exchanges such as Rubix use a user-friendly interface that allows you to buy SXP easily. Access trading tools in Rubix and trade SXP in minutes.
Exchange SXP using Rubix
Rubix’s industry-leading cryptocurrency exchange platform makes it easy for both experienced and novice traders to exchange SXP. Deposit money into your Rubix account using one of the many deposit methods, including credit card payment and direct bank transfer. Rubix supports quick, direct exchanges between different cryptocurrencies. Use Rubix’s trading tools for a seamless user experience.